Friday, December 23, 2011

One Word - SNOW!

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!! We got our first real snow storm yesterday. Snow and snow and SNOW!! It was sooooo fun! I think it may have been better than chewing on shoes! It's cold and wet and soft! When Gimme rolls me over in it, it doesn't hurt. Not that it matters. I would get up and start playing with Gimme any day! I am so excited that she loves me now! She plays tug with me, and mouths me, and rolls me over! Weeeee!

But wait; where was I? Or that's right. SNOW! Wonderful, beautiful SNOW! Laugh Laugh! It's cold and wet and soft! What? Oh, I already said that? Well, see. It's just because the snow has totally taken over my brain! Snow, snow, SNOW! Laugh Laugh!

Here's another word for you all: PETSMART! Oh boy was that fun! All the people and other dogs to meet. And of course, they all had something nice to say about the STAR (moi). We drove over there in the fancy new car with the top down. That means Daddy had to hold onto me the whole way. Boy, was that mean! I wanted to sit up and let the wind blow through my hair. But Daddy wanted to be sure I didn't jump out so he held on tight! We bought a big orthopedic bed for Fox and it didn't really fit in the car. Whooops. Guess Mommy and Daddy forgot that the new car, as cool as it is (especially with the top down), is a little smaller in the back than any of their other vehicles. Laugh Laugh! We had a quick stop to make at Home Depot (yes, again!!) and Mommy and Daddy put the top up then. But Daddy still held onto me tight on his lap. I think it's because the dog bed took up the entire back seat....

And then Monday, it snowed a little bit, just enough to cause traffic problems (or so Mommy says). This sure is a weird state we live in. Weather nice enough to drive the car with the top down and the next day it gets cold and wet and snowy. I wonder if it's like this all the time??

Tuesday & Wednesday it was fairly nice again (a little warm for my taste, but I suspect anything over about 50 degrees is going to be too warm for me) and then came Thursday and SNOW!! Every time Mommy or Daddy let me out to go potty, it came in with snow all over me! Like I had been rolling around in it! I think I was! But the coolest thing? Trekkie started playing with me too! Gimme would start playing and Trekkie would bark at both of us. And then Trekkie would chase me around and play with me! I am in LOVE! My girlfriend loves me back! Finally!

And it's been a busy week! Tonight, we have strangers staying with us. They brought Suzi their mixed breed with them. Another girl to try and get to love me! She is a little older so it may be harder but I'm going to give it my charming best! Mommy and Daddy say it will be very busy around the house tomorrow when they host a super big dinner. I understand it has something to do with "Christmas". They wanted me to be sure to with all my internet friends a Very Merry Christmas. Whatever that is. If it means food, I'm in!

Talk to you later, internet friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment