Saturday, February 9, 2013

What Is Love?

The other day, while I was snuggled between Mom and Dad on the bed... I started thinking about Love. I mean, how do you know when you are loved? What constitutes love as opposed to just borderline "you're OK"?

It's a tough question to contemplate for a young mind like mine. But, I've had enough experience in my 16 months of life to answer the question:

  • Love is Trekkie. My heart. My forever. The girl of my dreams.
  • Love is Val and Gimme. My playmates. The rest of my heart. The ones who "got away" (because they run too dang fast <Laugh Laugh>)
  • Love is going for walks with Gramps and being fed table scraps by Grams!
  • Love is the bed. The snuggles. Undercover Alien.
  • Love is my doggie Mom Windy and my human first-mom Rhonda (now Gramma!! <Laugh Laugh>)
  • Love is being helped up the stairs when needed; and helped on the bed even if we aren't supposed to be there!
  • Love is a fan.... even in winter!
  • Love is Mom and Dad. Home and Hearth. Family and Friends.
  • Love is.

Yep, told ya. I got it down pat, don't I?




Kisses and Hugs to all my internet followers and friends. Happy Valentine's Day and I hope you get your heart's desire!

No comments:

Post a Comment