Saturday, January 5, 2013

SPOILED!

SPOILED! And no, for once, I'm not talking about myself! I would never say that *I* was spoiled! Laugh Laugh!

Trekkie, though I love her to death, is SPOILED. Wow! I mean, I know she's the eldest of the pack (excluding Mom and Dad, of course - because they are way to old to be considered!) but does that mean she should get everything she desires??

Just a little bit ago, Mom shooed everyone out of the kitchen and then put down a bowl of food just for Trekkie. WHAT?! You mean we can no longer sniff and drool over Trekkie's food while she thinks about whether or not she's going to eat it? That's not fair. Because if we are quick enough and startle Trekkie, she jumps away from her food and then WE get it instead. YUMMM!!! But noooooooo, Mom and Dad are now insisting that Trekkie eat by herself. Spoiled I say!

And, Grams and Gramps love her best too! Sure, Gramps takes me for walks every day and takes me to my vet appointments, but they give all their leftover dinner to Trekkie. Trekkie eats very well I'd say! And all because she's SPOILED!

I'm so happy when the neighbor kids come over to walk us and brush us! But they spend more time on - you guessed it - Trekkie! Oh, sure, she's got a longer coat than I do and it tangles way easier... But I'm the almost baby! I should be spoiled! ME! Because I'm, well, ME!!






Awwwwwww heck. Who wouldn't love and spoil this face!! Smooches to my lady love!

Hope you all  have someone to spoil you too!!
Alf


No comments:

Post a Comment