Thursday, January 10, 2013

And the race is on!

Laugh Laugh!

Mom so thinks she can win, but she never does. It's a race, and I'm the faster animal. Or mammal. Or whatever. She can't beat me Laugh Laugh!!

OK. So here's the scoop. I love the corner of the couch where Mom usually sits. But, since she's normally sitting there I can't right? So, I ask to go outside or I get Trekkie, Gimme, or Val to ask to go outside. Either way, Mom gets up and we all go outside. Too bad someone has to let us all back in again Laugh Laugh! And too bad that person is normally Mom Laugh Laugh!! Because this is where it gets fun (and funny!)! Mom opens the door to let us in. It's a straight shot from the kitchen door to the couch. Mom has to wait for the last dog to come in so she can close the door again. And I am not the last dog in Laugh Laugh! So Mom races me to the couch as soon as she can, but I'm usually already there and quite comfortable I might add!!






 As you can see, I do sometimes have to share the couch with the little Val. But, since she is one of my best friends forever, I guess I can do that. For now. When I grow up and get really big, there might not be room on the couch for her either!! Laugh Laugh!!

So when Mom decides she is done standing around, she sits on the couch right next to me. Between my front and back legs and just ... gets comfy. I get so HOT! I think she knows this and that's why she does what she does. Because - Booooooooo, mean Mommy! - I then have to get off the couch to get away from all the heat!  I guess that means Mom wins but I'm sure you would all agree with me that Mom cheats to win! And that's not nice! I suppose I will have to come up with some other way to ensure that I get the couch first and get to stay on it....

Until then, I hope you all have a comfy couch of your own internet fans!

Alf


No comments:

Post a Comment