Monday, May 27, 2013

Catching Up

Hello Fame and Fortune!! No, no. It's not that I have Fame and Fortune. They are just passing by and I thought I'd say "Hello" to them as they pass... Laugh Laugh!!

Anyway, I know that I said I would blog weekly about my TPLO surgery recovery and I did not. So, a quick recap for everyone:

Week 3 - Still in the cage. When will I get out?
Week 4 - Still in the cage. Still can't play with my sisters.
Week 5 - STILL in the cage. I am so tired of being bored.
Week 6 - STILL IN THE CAGE. But I went to the vet this week!
Week 7 - No longer in the cage but I still can't do anything fun like run with my sisters! But I least I can climb up and down stairs so I can sleep in the bedroom or not; my preference.
Week 8 - Still bored; still can't play with my sisters and not allowed to do hydrotherapy (underwater treadmill). I get one or two walks a day of about 30 minutes each. But, some days, it's too hot to walk. It's going to be a hot summer <boooooooo>.

So, there ya go. You're all caught up on my life. Laugh Laugh!!

Today was Memorial Day here in the United States. A day for us to honor those that have not returned to their families while serving in the military. We wish the families of those military personnel peace and we offer our thanks to every veteran - alive and dead - for serving to protect us. 

Chow Down!!
Alf

No comments:

Post a Comment