Saturday, June 2, 2012

Quick Update

There has been so much going on!! For a while, it was so busy around here! I went and saw my favorite vet Dr. Beth Lewis again. She watched me walk around and around (and around and around) and said that no, she didn't think I had a neurological/spine issue. And she cleared me for more physical therapy! I loooooooove my physical therapy!! And Jenni loves me! But of course, who could resist me?? No one I tell you. No one. Laugh Laugh!!

Daddy has taken me to work a couple of more times which always makes me happy! Sooooo many people to see and stop and pet me and love on me!! And of course, we go to Home Depot all the time during Daddy's lunch hour. And so many MORE people to see and stop and pet me and love on me!! But Daddy tells me that I am no longer welcome at his job because it's not "professional". Oh whatever. I might not be professional but I sure am super-cute and what else really matters???

And there have been so many people around the house! Yeah yeah. They come over to see the puppies but they stop to see me first! They have to because they can't resist ME!! Laugh Laugh!

But the puppies! Oh how cute and adorable they are! I love the puppies! I love watching them and sniffing them and watching them some more! The puppies are just 2-1/2 weeks old but they are starting to walk around. Earlier today, they walked around and checked me out! They were SO CUTE! At least, they were until they started trying to nurse on me. And they've got teeth already! Poor Gimme!!

So there has been so much going on! It's hard to say what all has happened! Wowzer. I guess I'd better update more often so I don't forget what's what!

Thanks for listening and have a GREAT time!

Alf




No comments:

Post a Comment