Thursday, February 9, 2012

SO Tired!

Training, playing, working, playing, training, playing. Oh my! Does it never end? And I end up SO TIRED <yawn>. It snowed last week - a lot; about 16 inches or so here where I live. So we didn't go to training on Saturday or the fun match on Sunday. Instead, Daddy took me to work with him on Monday. ALL DAY <yawn>. Nicole stopped by and so did Ashley and so did Santana. In fact, they kind of came by all day long.  Laugh Laugh!! We also stopped and said "HI" to the lady serving coffee and lots of customers. We went to Home Depot at lunch time and we said "HI" to lots of people there too! Then in the afternoon, it was Nicole, Ashley, and Santana again! Laugh Laugh! By mid-afternoon I was sleeping and you could not have woken me up for anything. Maybe dinner. But dinner wasn't there. Daddy practically had to carry me back to the van to go home. I was in NO SHAPE for training that night and so Mommy went to train with somebody but it wasn't me!

Tuesday, Daddy was home all day and we (Gimme, Trekkie, and I) played a lot in the backyard. Until we got too tired and came back in the house <yawn>. Oh my. Wednesday was Day Care and then Thursday Mommy worked from home so we got to play outside a lot again. The ladies at Day Care (Carol & Tamra) told Daddy that I didn't play as much as I usually do. Of course not! I'M TIRED!!

I need my sleep! Who do they think I am? Gimme? Gimme can go and go and GO! Then she sleeps for an hour and she's ready to go again! I can't do that. I need my sleep! I am SO tired <yawn>. I am so glad that there is nothing going on Friday. I can stay home and catch up on my sleep. Gotta get ready for training on Saturday and a fun match on Sunday!

PS - A fun match (so I'm told) is like a show but it's just for fun and training. UGH. There's that word again. Training. At least this time it was paired with fun!

Alright, well nighty-night internet friends <yawn>. I'm off to find a cold spot to lay down in and go to sleep!

Alf

No comments:

Post a Comment